make /join and /part work with Slack
|User & Date:||shivaram 2019-11-10 07:46:25|
- Change foundin to "0.4.19"
- Change icomment to:
Typing `/join #example` does not add `#example` to the list of channels in the sidebar, or change the view to that channel. It also appears not to produce the expected server-side change (the official Slack client doesn't see the join).
Typing `/part #example` does seem to unsubscribe the user from that channel on the server side, but the UI in Ripcord is confusing (the channel disappears from the sidebar, the tab remains open and shows a message "This account cannot post in this channel.")
- Change login to "shivaram"
- Change mimetype to "text/markdown"
- Change severity to "Minor"
- Change status to "Open"
- Change title to "make /join and /part work with Slack"
- Change type to "Feature_Request"