Use native [ed: FreeDesktop spec] notification system on Linux
|User & Date:||eater 2019-11-07 18:42:54|
- Change foundin to "0.4.19"
- Change icomment to:
All the desktop notifications on my (Ubuntu / i3) machine are handled by the notify-send binary and the Desktop Notification Specification -- except Ripcord, which seems to make its own balloons?
- Change login to "eater"
- Change mimetype to "text/markdown"
- Change private_contact to "4585b575c987971817cc9e44cb0d56b89d0520ef"
- Change severity to "Minor"
- Change status to "Open"
- Change title to "Use native notification system on Linux"
- Change type to "Feature_Request"