"Show when users are typing" for Slack
|User & Date:||eater 2019-11-07 19:20:23|
- Change foundin to "0.4.19"
- Change icomment to:
I have this feature turned on in the Ripcord preferences, but unless I'm looking in the wrong area, there is no indication visible when I'm in Slack chats and users are typing.
- Change login to "eater"
- Change mimetype to "text/markdown"
- Change private_contact to "4585b575c987971817cc9e44cb0d56b89d0520ef"
- Change severity to "Minor"
- Change status to "Open"
- Change title to ""Show when users are typing" doesn't work"
- Change type to "Bug"