Don't auto link URLS in preformatted text
|User & Date:||adowning 2019-11-08 17:42:25|
- Change foundin to "0.4.19"
- Change icomment to:
When I enter preformatted text enclosed by triple backticks, I expect no formatting to occur, but if url (or url-like strings) are found, Ripcord attempts to turn them into links, creating ugliness. eg \`\`\`properties of foo.bar.co\`\`\` becomes \`\`\`properties of \<http://foo.bar.co\|foo.bar.co>\`\`\` (this was very hard to type out!)
If this is a slack misfeature, please let me know so I can bug them instead. :)
- Change login to "adowning"
- Change mimetype to "text/markdown"
- Change private_contact to "ed05f208717b6233e8719fbd20d4728d57b3aee0"
- Change severity to "Minor"
- Change status to "Open"
- Change title to "Don't auto link URLS in preformatted text"
- Change type to "Feature_Request"