Many hyperlinks are disabled.
Use anonymous login to enable hyperlinks.
Changes for version 0.4.7.1 (0.4.8 preview)
- Improved the copy-text-to-cliipboard functionality of the Event Log view. Copying text from the Event Log view will now include every line of the event log that's selected, and with better formatting.
- Fixed a graphical artifact that could appear when using the quick-edit mode on a message, and the message is multiple lines, and the scrollbar appears in the chat text input, and the edited message content is scrolled up or down using either the keyboard or the scrollbar.
- Fixed regression: certain Unicode-standard colon-wrapped emoji (example :shrug_tone2:) were not being translated into Unicode emoji codepoint sequences.
- This was caused by a mistake which bypassed this code path after the improved @ mentioning system had been added in the previous release.
- It would cause the emoji to appear as plaintext to other Slack users instead of graphical emoji.
- It did not affect custom Slack emoji, and only affected certain Unicode emoji (usually those with skintone or family modifiers.)
- Added ability to tab-complete channel names (like #general)
- Tab-completing a channel name will cause it to show up as a formatted item in the chat message, instead of as a plaintext #general.
- Overhauled handling of DM and group DM channels.
- Group DMs should now correctly appear in the sidebar in all cases.
- Normal DMs and Group DMs should automatically re-appear in the sidebar if they had previously been closed but then someone sends a new message in them, the same as the Slack web client.
- Added handling of "convert group DM to private channel" stuff in Slack. The newly converted channel should now show up correctly without requiring a disconnect/reconnect cycle.
- Added ability to show group DMs in the "Workspace -> Channels" window. This allows you to re-open group DMs you have previously closed.
- Added handling of various "
group_left", etc. messages. They should no longer generate warnings for unrecognized message types in the event log.
- Improved several logging messages in session threaded worker code. Also added a log message which will indicate which session ID is tied to which local db cache file.
- Improved the consistency of the naming of window titles for various views (search, channels list, etc.)
- Reduced code bloat from logging subsystem in Slack session thread worker code.
- Fixed the unread badge indicator not showing up in the top-level "Direct Messages" sections for Slack workspaces when the first message that arrives is for a newly created or opened DM channel.
- Fixed some event log messages having an unnecessary trailing space.
- Fixed the @username completion popup reappearing when typing more characters but without a space character after explicitly dismissing it with the escape key.